|Pathway Charitable Group is an innovative and progressive charitable organisation that has bought together a daring mix of social and business objectives. Our social services include accommodation support, employment options, and prisoner reintegration, restorative justice programmes, mentoring and social work support.
At Pathway we believe in assisting those in our community who are disadvantaged by situations and circumstances that have led to limited education, long term unemployment and criminal behaviour. We are passionate about assisting those who have experienced difficulties, who live on the margins of our communities and are keen to change.
Through these services we serve the community by:
- Increasing the ability of our clients to participate positively in society
- Moving previously dependent beneficiaries toward becoming contributors in the community
- Reduction in crime and re-offending through our focus on restorative reintegration
- Restoration of families previously damaged by destructive lifestyles
- Assisting clients into stable living conditions
Our bi-annual Charity Auction will be held on Wednesday 22nd October 2014. Get your tickets now so you don't miss out! More info
Click here to Download "Evaluating the Pathway" an evalutation of the Pathway Total Reintegration Strategy undertaken by Independent Research Solutions.
Pathway's Social Worker Carey Ewing was interviewed for TVNZ's news at 8pm around re-integration strategies, November 2010 click here to watch.